Saturday 31 October 2020

How to find my iPhone Phone number.

How to find my iPhone phone number

Today I am going to show you How to find my iPhone phone number on iPhone devices. It’s pretty simple. There is two way to see your phone number in all iPhone devices. But most of the peoples don’t know to find phone number on the iPhone.

Firstly, remember it is very pretty simple and I’m going to show you two ways to do it. Both ways are very easy and simple and we cover it within few steps. Just follow the screenshots and you able to find your iPhone number.

So put the first way, just go into your “Settings”, then scroll down a little bit and you find out the “Phone” option. Now it’s for me because I don’t have the SIM card on my iPhone. But if your SIM card inside your phone, then just press on it and it’s going to be the dialing numbers window. Your number will be the first Okay now if you don’t have your SIM card on your phone no problem there is another way to see your number.

The second way to do this is just by clicking on the “Phone app” in the bottom left. And then you’re going to press the third icon which you can see in the screenshot.

We are sure you follow all of these simple steps. Now, this window appears which you can see in the photo. It is your profile picture and also your number appears in this screen in the phone number section.

We hope you like these simple steps of where is the phone number of my iPhone. We have a lot of other helpful tech-related articles here. Don’t forget to share this iPhone number with your friends on social media.




No comments: