Thursday 29 October 2020

Make Chrome Default Browser ( With Screenshots)


How To Make Google Chrome Default Browser

How To Make Google Chrome Default Browser.

In this technology era, everyone has its favorite browsers. Someone likes to use FirefoxGoogle Chrome, Internet ExplorerMaxton and most of the Mac users are using the default web browser Safari. I cannot compare between popular browsers and which one is best. No matter which one browser you are using. By following this method you can make your favorite browser in default. As the start of the guideline “how to make any browser in default” I use Google Chrome. I will make Google my default browser and do some simple settings.

How To Make Google Chrome My Default Browser.


Google Chrome is my favorite browser for fast browsing. So I chose this Chrome as my computer default browser. You need some basic setting or give command of your PC to make Google Chrome my default. I will perform this task using Windows 7. But you can also perform the same task using any Microsoft Windows (Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10) operating system.
Go start menu in Windows 7 and select “Default Programs“. This is a simple shortcut for going to the default setting program. Otherwise, go to the control panel and search for default programs. So this same page appears in front of your screen. Click on it and you will go on the same page.
Click “Set your default programs“. So a new window opens where you find some programs and have the option to make it default use in Windows.
Now Windows asked me which program I want to set in default use. I select Google Chrome and click on “Set this program as default“. Then click “OK” otherwise all the settings are saved automatically when you click on set this program as default.

Check Google Chrome Setting To Make It Default Use:


This step tells you now Google is using it as default browser and all the settings are saved successfully. Open the Google Chrome browser and go to settingsScroll down and you will see this confirmation. How to check the default browser setting. I hope you understand these simple steps. While making Chrome your default if any problem occurs then contact us in the comment bar. We will solve it as soon as possible. Share this useful information in social media with your friends. See you in the next helpful article. Take Care.

No comments: