Saturday 31 October 2020

How To Simply Insert Multiple Rows in Google Sheets

How To Insert Multiple Rows in Google Sheets

How To Insert Multiple Rows?

In our last google sheets articles, I will guide you about merge cells in google sheets. You can always find any kind of tip about google sheets and docs in HMANCH.  Now we start learning about how to inserts multiple rows in google sheets“. I will guide you each and every step clearly in screenshots you can read, and follow me.

Go to sheets.google.com and select your document where you want to insert multiple rows.

  1. Put your cursor in the heading of rows and columns and drag down or highlight cells and then right click. Same I show you in the screenshot.
Insert rows in google sheets
Insert rows in google sheets

2. Now here are two options you can see in the right click options menu. the first one is “Insert above” and second is “Insert below“. 6 is the number of rows I can select. When you select more rows at one it shows more numbers according to the selection of rows. Now I click on Insert above and see 6 rows inserted automatically before my selection.

insert multiple rows in google sheets
insert multiple rows in google sheets

When I select Insert above then automatically 6 rows insert after my selection. look bird eye on the screenshot.

how to insert new rows in google sheets
how to insert new rows in google sheets

When you want to insert rows you can select rows, right click and select insert above or below. Enjoy it…

I hope you like this helpful article. We try our best to give you excellent tips in a few steps. Thanks for your visit in my site and read this helpful article. Let us know what you think about this tip in the comment section. Your given Feedback is important for us.

Visit our Facebook Page for the latest updates about the latest tips and tech technology. Have a good day!

No comments: