Saturday 31 October 2020

How to see who is Following you on Facebook (Easily)

How to see who is following you on Facebook

Who is Following me on Fb?

Facebook privacy plays a very important role in social user experience. That’s why we select this topic to see its importance. In this paragraph, I will show you who is following me/you on Facebook like how many peoples follow you on Fb.

Login to your Fb account and go to profile. When your Fb profile page opens you will be seen your followers is about basic data tab. In Screenshot, I highlight Fb profile followers. This is the first method.

Who is following me on Facebook
Who is following me on Facebook

The second method is to see Fb followers is. Click on Friends in Fb Profile and select the Followers menu. Same I show you in the given screenshot.

How many Facebook Followers I have
How many Facebook Followers I have

By following these steps you can check your current followers.


How Do I see who is following me on FB?

How can you check and setup of Fb following setting? With the help of this setting you able to active privacy who is following you. Your Friends only or everyone (Public).

Go to setting >> Click on Public post.

Here you saw the option “Who can follow me“. If you want to allow everyone to follow you select “Public” otherwise select “Friends“.

Facebook followers setting
Facebook followers setting

I hope you like this article. We try our best to give you excellent tips in a few steps. Thanks for your visit and for this article. Let us know what you think about this tip in the comment section. Your given Feedback is important for us.

Visit our Fb Page for the latest updates about the latest tips and tech technology.

No comments: