Saturday 31 October 2020

How To Find Computer Specs Windows 7 (Easily)

How To Check PC Specs Windows 7

How To Find Computer Specs Windows 7.

Learning has no age and doesn’t worry if you don’t know about How To Find Computer Specs Windows 7. We make this blog (HMANCH) for your help and learning. Always visit here to find any kind of details about Microsoft Windows, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more about latest and old technology.

Now I will start telling you about how to check your computer specs in windows 7. First I tell you how you can show my computer folder if it does not appear on your desktop screen. There are two reasons.

  1. My mistake: you delete computer folder in desktop.
  2. By default when you install new Microsoft Windows, its desktop is empty.

Read: How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 7 (With Pictures).

Follow these simple steps and see your computer windows 7 specs. First, I tell you how to disable my computer folder.

If “My Computer” icons already available on your desktop screen. Then don’t apply this step and skip it or jump into next process

Right click on your display windows 7 screen and click on “personalize

check my pc specs
check my pc specs

So personalize the popup window open on your screen. Click “change desktop icon” and then a new popup window opens which shows your desktop icons. Enable Computer icon and click “OK“.

how to find your pc specs
how to find your pc specs

Now my computer icon appears on your desktop. Now right click on my computer icon and click “Properties“. Same I do in the given screenshot.

where to find computer specs
where to find computer specs

And finally, now you will see the specification of your using computer/PC/laptop.

computer specs windows 7
computer specs windows 7

Share with others on social media. Hope you enjoy this information with screenshots.

No comments: