Saturday 31 October 2020

How to do Hanging Indent on Google Docs (Screenshots)

How To a Google Docs Hanging Indent

How to do a Hanging Indent on Google Docs?

Google docs and any other related software like MS Word are very easy to use. Only we face problems when the first time we don’t know about its use. that’s why I share a lot of tips about google docs like page landscape, how can you strikethrough google docs. Now I will share you how to do a hanging indent in docs.

Check Visibility of Rulers.

Go to the menu and click on view. Just check if the “show ruler” option is marked or not. If it is marked then ok otherwise marked it.

Google Docs Indent Indent
Google Docs Indent Indent

Read: How to Take a Screenshot on Windows 10 and Mac.

Highlight the Line you want to Indent.

Highlight the required line or text you want to indent on google docs. So after highlighting, it looks like that…

Google docs hanging indent screenshot
Google docs hanging indent screenshot

I highlight this left indent. When your line is highlighted just move indent in the right side or in the left side where you want to move your highlight text. Same I do this…

hanging indent on google docs
hanging indent on google docs

Read: How to Delete a Google Account With Screenshots (Step by Step).I try my best to explain anything about hanging on google docs very easily. But don’t worry you have the option to share with me your opinion about it in the comments. During this, if you face any problem feel free to contact me in comments or directly in my Email.

No comments: